Chia Pudding

July 01, 2017


Alright first ever food post on this blog and I decided to go with something that is simple but also very aesthetic and instagram worthy; Chia Pudding.

This is the first time I'm ever attempting to make this correctly cause usually I just make it with regular milk. The difference is that even if you do it with regular cow milk it is not very pudding-y but more liquid-y. It tastes great though but I have to deal with my sisters comments about how it's "NOT RIGHT CLARA".

Anyways the recipe



2 tablespoons of chia seeds
1/2 cup of coconut milk
1 tablespoon of syrup/ honey or 
any other sweetener that you like
Cinnamon after taste




You start by mixing together the coconut milk and the chia seeds. Make sure to add what the recipe says and not a bit more chia seeds cause it looks like it needs it... It doesn't... I'm saying this because I made this mistake. 
The chia seeds will soak up the coconut milk completely and the more seeds you put in the dryer and more clumpy the pudding will get.

I then added the sweetener and the cinnamon. Just after I had mixed it together it looked fine, and I took this very aesthetically pleasing picture (I've added chocolate nips on top). I then put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes and took out a very clumsy mess. I did not take a picture of it cause it looked really gross tbh.
I fixed it by adding in a bit of regular milk and mixing it until it had the right consistency. I do gotta admit though; I am not too big of a fan of the taste of this. It tastes very much of coconut and dont get me wrong, I love coconut but this was very excessive. 

I will definitely try it with different types of milk; like almond milk, soy milk or rice milk. Have you made it before? How do you make it?

My dog decided to interrupt me in the middle of my photosession but I forgive her, cause she's adorable.


You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Like us on Facebook